Make better decisions.
How should you prioritize your innovation efforts? Before you invest in developing new solutions, let us give your assumptions a qualitative reality check – and help you know your users and customers better.
We help businesses build their use case, and develop solutions for connected living and enterprise, that deliver value to users and society.
Users & Market
Insight & Context
– businesses innovate on the forms of value that they exchange with users and customers.
– clients know what matters to their customers, and the impact of trends upon that relationship.
– where users work, live, play and shop, to research how they interact with each other and with devices, systems and the brands of producers.
– back in order to look ahead: What benefits do existing solutions offer, that new ones should retain or advance?
Do your customers or employees understand your solution or concept? Does it:
– delight people with personalized pleasure, comfort, even hygge? Ot at least: With relevant and compelling contact points? Whether human or technological.
– evoke skepticism or curiosity, resistance or anticipation?
– make a part of life easier for them? Speed up transactions, remove obstacles? Improve transparency? Present users with relevant information and possibilities for action?
– resonate positively with culture and identity? Support people in their goals and aspirations?
What we do: Qualitative Research
Does your overall concept speak to people about achieving their goals?
Do you make well founded assumptions about your customers´ needs? What are their goals, desires & challenges? What do they dream of, that no one is offering?
Do users understand your current solution? How do they actually use it? Which problems do they encounter, and what works well?
We deliver insights on the AI-human interface.